Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More FB BS

Title
    Administrator
    Fb is going to keep getting worse by the day!!
    Glad we have a place for our hobby when they slam the door on everything gun and reloading related

Title
    Premium Member
    I just found a picture of the owner of facebook.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I have been posting pictures of ammo and guns and have mentioned Wes and the forum, hoping to get the boot.

Load as much as possible and shoot as much as possible.
    Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Administrator
    Seems about right with the Zuck Pic!!
    People are getting banned for the dumbest things these days

Title
    I love callin out the admins and mods when I notice a deleted comment. Expose the bullshit. Promote the forum
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Administrator
    For sure!!
    Hopefully people will get tired of the BS on FB, page separations, rouge Admins, and will all figure out there is 1 great place for everyone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I love callin out the admins and mods when I notice a deleted comment. Expose the bullshit. Promote the forum

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledslnger View Post
    One thing I have noticed recently is that FB is working with Snopes. Both are Libtard Legends. There will be a political ad and then a little spot near it with a Snopes link. If it is pro-Libtard Snopes says it is golden. If it is Conservative then Snopes of course calls it BS. The only thing Snopes is qualified to comment on is prostitution and divorce.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed that. They have become extremely biased. Wasn't that proven a few years back anyway?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clopez View Post
    I don’t miss it at all. Too much drama for me. I like it just like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #metoo

The best thing I did to improve my sanity in 2018 was leave FB. It didn’t even have to do with the authoritarian stance Zuck Inc implemented. It was stupid dog eat dog bs among gun enthusiasts (as stated in the OP) There’s 10,000 different cliques, with each thinking anyone not them is a snowflake, libtard, etc etc etc etc. That ought not happen among adults.
    Having said that, I was thrilled when Wes started the forum. Wes & Friends is my clique. <—-T shirt idea.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks brother!! I love the idea!!
    Just need to really get others to see what we are doing here, so we can all leave FB
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Salyer View Post
    #metoo

The best thing I did to improve my sanity in 2018 was leave FB. It didn’t even have to do with the authoritarian stance Zuck Inc implemented. It was stupid dog eat dog bs among gun enthusiasts (as stated in the OP) There’s 10,000 different cliques, with each thinking anyone not them is a snowflake, libtard, etc etc etc etc. That ought not happen among adults.
    Having said that, I was thrilled when Wes started the forum. Wes & Friends is my clique. <—-T shirt idea.