Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More FB BS

Title
    Premium Member
    One thing I have noticed recently is that FB is working with Snopes. Both are Libtard Legends. There will be a political ad and then a little spot near it with a Snopes link. If it is pro-Libtard Snopes says it is golden. If it is Conservative then Snopes of course calls it BS. The only thing Snopes is qualified to comment on is prostitution and divorce.

Title
    Premium Member
    I always add sages, but never seen it was deleted, pretty childish. I own a business and love competition, makes you do your best. And shows how good you are. So keep doing what ya do wes, any hard core loader knows prices. And your prices are as competitive as anyone I've purchased from, if not better on most.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks buddy!!
    Seems like a lot of the FB "Competition" and posts deleted is more of people wanting the biggest FB page, as most don't even sell anything.
    Some are just people who don't like me because I didn't tolerate the way they treated people on my page so I banned them.
    All in all, we have the forum and will continue to grow it, and will keep doing what we do
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane P View Post
    I always add sages, but never seen it was deleted, pretty childish. I own a business and love competition, makes you do your best. And shows how good you are. So keep doing what ya do wes, any hard core loader knows prices. And your prices are as competitive as anyone I've purchased from, if not better on most.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Thanks buddy!!
    Seems like a lot of the FB "Competition" and posts deleted is more of people wanting the biggest FB page, as most don't even sell anything.
    Some are just people who don't like me because I didn't tolerate the way they treated people on my page so I banned them.
    All in all, we have the forum and will continue to grow it, and will keep doing what we do
    Yessir your right and so happy with what you've done, and that is alot different than my local competition. I know it bothers me when people say things about me when it's not true. You rock bro!!!!!

Title
    Administrator
    Much appreciated buddy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane P View Post
    Yessir your right and so happy with what you've done, and that is alot different than my local competition. I know it bothers me when people say things about me when it's not true. You rock bro!!!!!

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by EUDE75 View Post
    I'm the complete opposite. I never meet a stranger.
    I wish I could be like that. At least here on the forum there’s like minded folk to talk to, share information and experiences, and have a great time doing it
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    I have been advertising your page and forum daily.....we will succeed !!

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks brother!!
    I would love to see everyone doing it, so this forum can grow for EVERYONE here!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunshot View Post
    I have been advertising your page and forum daily.....we will succeed !!

Title
    Aaaaaaaaand now I am no longer a member 🤣 I guess you can only promote Wes so many times before they show you the door.
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Yeah it’s a joke. No need to put up with that shit. Nowhere does it say you’ll get booted if you promote something they obviously don’t want you to promote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk