Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member
    I'm currently in Eastern Montana where the coyotes are thick and the shots can get long.

Time & the lack of it

So ya gotta admit that on occasion time is what you make of it. Take this morning for example... I'm sipping coffee in my gun room, I just turned on the heater. It's 52 degrees here this morning. I recently got the paperwork back for an Ilite Iron "battledog" suppressor and have 4 rifles threaded to use it. This in my opinion is awesome, but it comes with certain complications... I now have to re-work loads for those rifles. My point is, I should really be weighing charges right now but it's very nice to just sit. Later in the day, life will start and responsibilities will demand my attention. Hope y'all are having as peaceful of a morning as I am. Thanks for being here.

Title
    Premium Member
    I know exactly what you mean. Most saturdays are like that for me. It’s the only time I’m not working and constantly busy so I’m often debating between sitting and enjoying not having do do anything or putting in the time to work up some good loads at the bench. Usually once I get started it becomes a nice, peaceful exercise but getting my butt off the couch is hard.

Title
    Premium Member
    A lot of truth to this. Some Saturday mornings I just go and sit in my reloading room and drink my coffee and read a gun, shooting magazine and enjoy the quiet time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I can sure relate to that.
    Not enough hours in a day

Title
    This post makes me wonder if your heater is in a house or your truck? E. MT can get tinder dry; in 8 years of camping on ranches there for 4-6 weeks each year, I've never built a 'campfire.'
    (Prairie fires are devastating and there's not many people available to fight them.) So! I've spent some time in the truck with the motor running.