Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Premium Member
    Loaded some 338 lapua. Had something interesting happen this time around that is new to me. I am trying the Barnes LRX 250, 265 and 280 grain. It looks like my die is shaving the sides of the bullet. thumbnail.jpgthumbnail (1).jpgthumbnail (2).jpg

Title
    Premium Member
    I'm currently in Eastern Montana where the coyotes are thick and the shots can get long.
    I loaded a few test loads for the AR 223. I now sit wondering if I can single feed to test until my crimp die comes in...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Getting ready for another Dillon 650 to arrive next week and the fourth Inline Fabrication order in four weeks to arrive. Install the second 650 press, convert it to large primer and get ready to order more components to start reloading more 9mm, 556, 300BlkOut, 308, 30-06 and 45ACP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Brass prep 308 deprimed sizes, trimmed , tumbled cleaned pocket and primed . them loaded 20 round for test.

Title
    Premium Member
    I wound up prepping a bunch more .38spl brass and loading some button nose wadcutters. Then I took some out for testing. They shot well, so I'm happy there.

I cleaned up a bit too, like taking a bunch of rejects out to the casting pot for my next session.

Title
    Premium Member
    The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
    250 rounds of 9mm, 100 rounds of .380, and I got 50 .30-06 sized and trimmed for my deer loads.

Waiting for the .45 ACP in the tumbler to be done so I can call it a day.
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Title
    Premium Member
    Shot all that 44 Mag so had to load 250 more tonight LOL. Also sized, expanded and primed 200 357 Mag just in case I need it soon !

Title
    Premium Member
    I knocked out about 500 9mm. Tumbled and sorted some brass. Resized some .45 acp also. Did a few minor things here and there too. Was a pretty busy day in the reloading area today for me.

Title
    Premium Member
    I managed to get to the range to try a new load combo. So when I got back I worked on prepping some brass so I can load some hunting rounds tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk