Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Any newbies in the DFW area needing help...

Maybe you don't have a chronograph to test your loads. Maybe you want to try a Giraud Tri Way Trimmer before buying. I am willing to help where I can. We can meet up at a range or somewhere and run your loads over a chrony or play with the Giraud Tri Way Trimmer. Wes and everyone here helped me learn. I want to help others where I can.

[COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    Very nice of you, I like your offer 😍

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyG View Post
    Maybe you don't have a chronograph to test your loads. Maybe you want to try a Giraud Tri Way Trimmer before buying. I am willing to help where I can. We can meet up at a range or somewhere and run your loads over a chrony or play with the Giraud Tri Way Trimmer. Wes and everyone here helped me learn. I want to help others where I can.
    That is very awesome of you Tracy!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Title
    Go, Tracy! I bet you wind up with another good shootin' buddy. :>)

Title
    Premium Member
    Anyone in the Dayton Ohio area,,,I would be willing to help out getting starting reloading and such,,,,,be it online/phone/text or in person.

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    I’m willing to help anyone with shooting reloading in central MN close to camp ripley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rub some dirt on it and get back in the fight

Title
    Premium Member
    It is nice we have members in all 4 corners willing to help out people be it reloading or just general stuff...

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Great offer. I am not new new but have only been loading for a little over 4 years and still have tons to learn and would love to take you up on your offer sometime. I live in Old East Dallas (Lakewood)

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by T.hudson13091 View Post
    Great offer. I am not new new but have only been loading for a little over 4 years and still have tons to learn and would love to take you up on your offer sometime. I live in Old East Dallas (Lakewood)
    Cool... let's figure out where we can help each other. I have been loading for only a few years but maybe we can help each other

[COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....