Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Just like on the old FB Page!!

Here is a new section for all the packaging comments, and the jokes on how to bust open our bomb proof boxes

Light saber, Chainsaw, Pick Axe?

I really appreciate all the stories from the old page guys. We really do our best to make them survive the USPS and get there intact!!

Really gives a morale booster to Jake who does all that awesome packaging for you guys!!

Title
    Premium Member
    Wife called 1 day when I was at work. She said a package arrived for me. Not thinking about the time frame I said its probably from amazon. Not getting a response for about 15 seconds I go Honey you still there? She goes well yeah I'm here but this box is heavier than normal and wrapped in packing tape about an inch thick! Laughing I had to pull over and explain it wasn't from amazon. My first order and as I explain the reason for the tape, the cat got out of the box on wes's packaging. Now I have to have them delivered to someone elses house!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    Lol.... Love it!!
    Much appreciated buddy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack_Drive_05 View Post
    Wife called 1 day when I was at work. She said a package arrived for me. Not thinking about the time frame I said its probably from amazon. Not getting a response for about 15 seconds I go Honey you still there? She goes well yeah I'm here but this box is heavier than normal and wrapped in packing tape about an inch thick! Laughing I had to pull over and explain it wasn't from amazon. My first order and as I explain the reason for the tape, the cat got out of the box on wes's packaging. Now I have to have them delivered to someone elses house!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    The last package I got had packing cardboard with bullet holes. You won’t get that from amazon.

Title
    Administrator
    Lol... Recycling at its finest buddy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion Rider View Post
    The last package I got had packing cardboard with bullet holes. You won’t get that from amazon.

Title
    Premium Member
    The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
    Word on the street is that the Seahawks are looking to hire Jake away. With him taping ankles they will never lose another player to that injury.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Title
    Administrator
    Lmao!!! That is awesome Renee!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeMicelli View Post
    Word on the street is that the Seahawks are looking to hire Jake away. With him taping ankles they will never lose another player to that injury.

Title
    Premium Member
    Just got hit with a 24 hour ban for my circular saw and hatchet opening sages package I’m done with fb I’m sticking to the forum from here on out !!

Title
    Administrator
    What a bunch of crap!!!
    It was probably someone that cries about those posts and they reported it.
    FB is truly the home for butt hurt sissies, to hide behind a keyboard these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjhane View Post
    Just got hit with a 24 hour ban for my circular saw and hatchet opening sages package I’m done with fb I’m sticking to the forum from here on out !!

Title
    Premium Member
    That’s hilarious!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeMicelli View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk