Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Portable press set up

So I've been trying to come up with a compact set up that I can use to process brass in my truck while over the road. Not looking to charge or prime just decap and resize. ( Don't wanna worry about dot concerns) I thought about the Lee hand press but seems like a bitch on military crimped cases. So I was hopefull y'all could share some portable setups you have with single stage presses that have a small footprint.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick LD View Post
    So I've been trying to come up with a compact set up that I can use to process brass in my truck while over the road. Not looking to charge or prime just decap and resize. ( Don't wanna worry about dot concerns) I thought about the Lee hand press but seems like a bitch on military crimped cases. So I was hopefull y'all could share some portable setups you have with single stage presses that have a small footprint.

Thanks.

I have my Lee single stage mounted to a small piece of 1in oal. Just a couple of inches bigger than the base of the press. I use two heavy duty C-clamps to attach it to whatever table or suitable surface.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Here's my setup.

Thanks.

Title
    Premium Member
    Ok I got an idea on what to do, anyone used the rcbs partner press before? Seems to have a small footprint. Think it will work good in a portable stand.

Title
    Premium Member
    Got er done. Should fit in the truck nicely. Plans borrowed from precision reloading blog.

Title
    Cool!
    Got er done. Should fit in the truck nicely. Plans borrowed from precision reloading blog.