Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new to Forum

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomal1956 View Post
    Just getting back into reloading after about a 35/40 year break. Not really the best time to start back up, but I’ve got everything I need to get some reloads done. Have done a couple of orders from Wes and love the customer service. New to rifle reloads, only did handgun in the past.
    You are definitely in the right place. Welcome.

JTD

Title
    Thanks everybody I think I'll fit right in I have so far let's just say I'm over 60 expert shooter in the military many years Father's retired military my son just retired this year start shooting competition pistol at 10 years old so I've shot a lot of things I got some tips and pointers here and there but I still got a lot to learn thanks

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWright View Post
    Thanks everybody I think I'll fit right in I have so far let's just say I'm over 60 expert shooter in the military many years Father's retired military my son just retired this year start shooting competition pistol at 10 years old so I've shot a lot of things I got some tips and pointers here and there but I still got a lot to learn thanks
    I think you’ll fit in just fine.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomal1956 View Post
    Just getting back into reloading after about a 35/40 year break. Not really the best time to start back up, but I’ve got everything I need to get some reloads done. Have done a couple of orders from Wes and love the customer service. New to rifle reloads, only did handgun in the past.
    Welcome aboard! This is a small, but growing group that is friendly and knowledgeable and I am glad to see the new members.

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

Title

Hello

Hello from PA new to forum.