Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member
    I still see a use for FB, all the USPSA matches are talked about and listed there. That was the only reason I joined, so I could get the latest info about matches. What I don't understand is all the posting of match videos with guys running around shooting guns and AFIK they haven't blocked any. Curious, maybe it's because nobody is selling anything.

Title
    Administrator
    Billions or posts involving guns, pics, videos, etc. And FB only has so many people to police it (less than 1000) so it is a lottery or When you will get busted, not IF you will unfortunately
    Quote Originally Posted by bkreutz View Post
    I still see a use for FB, all the USPSA matches are talked about and listed there. That was the only reason I joined, so I could get the latest info about matches. What I don't understand is all the posting of match videos with guys running around shooting guns and AFIK they haven't blocked any. Curious, maybe it's because nobody is selling anything.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I posted a picture of a lady breast feeding a calf in a militant breast feeding group I infiltrated specifically to troll... and got a 30 day ban, so I rage quit Facebook.

Sent from my Glade Fresh Plugin using TapTalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Billions or posts involving guns, pics, videos, etc. And FB only has so many people to police it (less than 1000) so it is a lottery or When you will get busted, not IF you will unfortunately

Maybe so, I do know that all the groups are private (whatever that means) and the selling of anything is prohibited. Like you said, maybe they haven't gotten around to us, but all 6 USPSA Areas and all of the ranges that I know of have FB pages and I haven't heard of one of them being closed down. There is a movement to get everything done via Practiscore, but there is a lot of resistance from the "rank and file" about that. Presently it is handy to go to a clubs page and get the round count and many times a stage breakdown. If it goes away, maybe we'll have to go back to mimeographs.

Title
    Administrator
    Yep. It is just a lottery right now as to WHEN you will get the axe at FB. It seems to be more and more every day

Quote Originally Posted by bkreutz View Post
    Maybe so, I do know that all the groups are private (whatever that means) and the selling of anything is prohibited. Like you said, maybe they haven't gotten around to us, but all 6 USPSA Areas and all of the ranges that I know of have FB pages and I haven't heard of one of them being closed down. There is a movement to get everything done via Practiscore, but there is a lot of resistance from the "rank and file" about that. Presently it is handy to go to a clubs page and get the round count and many times a stage breakdown. If it goes away, maybe we'll have to go back to mimeographs.

Title
    Premium Member
    I've got a fairly nice collection of kabooms from rifles, handguns, and even artillery exploding from whatever. I'd love to upload them all once we're given the go ahead. Even that stuff is verbotten on FascistBook, it seems. I'm waiting to get kicked for posting pictures of my targets.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    For sure!! It will be awhile, as our page will stay there as information directing people here, but when we do go, it will be a free for all

Say when.

Title
    Premium Member
    I'd love nothing better than to nuke my FB account, and will do so once they get rid of the shooting sports stuff I follow. I follow a bunch of USPSA and 3 gun match pages, along with local clubs pages for shooting events. Once FB decides to nuke those, I'm going to nuke my account.

Title
    Premium Member
    I feel you on that, the only reason I even keep a Facebook is to keep in touch with my friends from the Marines and Army, if it wasn’t for that I’d have been gone a long time ago, however I wouldn’t have heard about Sage’s reloading, so it has an occasional perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I would highly recommend getting TOR ...let them trace ya through that!