Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Rnswc and swc difference question???

I can't seem to find any loading data using 40 S&W, 155 grain SWC bullets. I have 1K SWC bullets from Missouri Bullet Co. 500 coated and 500 non coated. I thought that shooting these bullets to just cut paper with so as not to irritate the arthritis in my hands but I cannot find any Load Data concerning 155 gr SWC bullets for my XD40. Does anyone have any load data to load these SWC bullets? I also would like to know if a RNSWC has different load data that a SWC bullet with the same weight grain? I have the following powders on hand, CFE Pistol, Unique, Silhouette, VihtaVouri N 320 and a few other powders, can I use these powders to load the SWC bullets in my Nickel r&p cases? I have the following loading manuals, Hodgdon 2022, Lyman 50th Edition, Speer, Sierra and one for just the 40 S&W but none of these have any data concerning Semi Wadcutterrs, where can I find data for the 155 Grain SWC to load into my XD40 where it won't hurt my hands that bad to shoot them?? Thanks to all who Respond.