Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

RCBS Charge Master

Anyone know of someone who makes a diffuser for the end of the tube? When I use ball powder I get over charges. I can use a straw but I'd like to find something that screws in and holds back the powder.

Title
    Premium Member
    So there is this fella that makes a lot of neat stuff for reloading. Not sure if he makes what you are looking for but i am sure if you reach out to him and speak with him he might just be able to help you out. Hope this helps.

http://www.loadertools.com/

Title
    Premium Member
    Well I've reached out to 1 of the guys who does 3D printing. He tells me he has a Charge Master and will be looking at making what I am asking for. So we'll see what happens.

Title
    Premium Member
    I checked the site you gave me. Nothing what I'm looking for. But you never know till you look. Thanks.

Title
    Premium Member
    If you don’t mind would you post a pic or link to whatever this guy comes up with, I mean if it works of course.....;-)

Title
    Premium Member
    He came up with one. Got a PM from him today. Been working on it about 2 weeks now. Screws in the end of the tube and restricts the flow of powder. Go to Wes page on FB and find the post by Chris Altick. You can see the design. I've got a couple coming.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee86 View Post
    So there is this fella that makes a lot of neat stuff for reloading. Not sure if he makes what you are looking for but i am sure if you reach out to him and speak with him he might just be able to help you out. Hope this helps.

http://www.loadertools.com/
    I reached out to Chris at loadertools.com since he recently came out with some of the reducers for the Chargemaster 1500 and I have ordered from him before. He is top notch to deal with and his products are excellent. I purchased a set of his reducers and am very pleased! I gave up on loading ball powders because it flows like water and could never get it accurate from the CM no matter what settings I used with motor speeds and all. Put the smallest reducer in, no adjustments from my normal setting (AR Comp, RL16, Benchmark) and it throws very consistent now with almost no over charges. Money well spent and product is well made. You will be very pleased. Now I can use up the last few Lbs of CFE223 I have in my collection.

"Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG