Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Match Rifle Diopter Sights (Complete Set)

Looking to go back to using a scope instead of diopters for XTC Match Rifle. Selling off my diopters set. This will be useable on a Palma build as well, though a tad tall. Had the set for a little more than 4 years, and all is in perfect condition. Would like to sell as complete set, or trade for a Nightforce SHV 5-20x56 with MOAR reticle, non-illuminated. Originally sold that exact scope to purchase these, but now I want to go back. If trading is not an option, I am seeking $1,000. Payment to be discussed with potential buyer.

Phoenix Precision Rear Upright (Service Rifle Clicks) - 436+tax+shipping when new (and when in stock)

Gehmann 570-579 iris with CLS Vari-Focal kit (best rear iris for astigmatism), with sunshade - 299+30 (sunshade)+tax+shipping when new

Stallings Machine RightSight complete, Tall Stem, .750 base - 389+tax when new, but no longer available.

Pics are definitely available upon request. I am best reached via this forum or on Facebook in Sage's groups under the username Joey Landes. I have posted quite a lot and should be easily found.