Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

7-30 Waters Brass

I am looking for some 7-30 Waters brass. Anyone have some you'd like to get rid of or know where I may be able to get some?

Thank you

Similar Threads:

Title
    110 miles north of Texarkana in the green hell
    It's just a forming neck down on 30-30 . The shoulder is too long to get back in a 30-30 so there's little chance of a mistake that way . When formed from 30-30 it makes what's called a false shoulder on the neck . Size the 30-30 until it's a firm but not hard close in the action . Anneal to the bottom of the 30-30 shoulder after forming . Run them through the sizer again . Load a moderate load with a light bullet or 4-5 gr of a fast powder like Unique or Red Dot and fill the case with Grits , Cream of Wheat , or corn meal . The second means will do nicely but doesn't get all of the corners sharp . It can also be done in most back yards with an improvised pipe and bucket of sand muffler . The CoW and Grits will saw through cardboard boxes in 8' of 2" pvc so don't do that .

This isn't any help if you needed correct head stamp though .

You can look at Graff and son they have been good through this with keeping up .

Depending on what tools you have available they may even have Basic brass which is long enough for the 38-55 but just a straight case from the head to the mouth . You would need at least a 38-55/375 Win or 32 Special or Rem , a 30-30 or 308 and your 7-30 sizers .

Title
    I have formed in the past, prefer correct head stamp though that is if I can find any. Appreciate the directions.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin B View Post
    I am looking for some 7-30 Waters brass. Anyone have some you'd like to get rid of or know where I may be able to get some?

Thank you
    I just use 30/30 brass. Easy to do.