Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Looking for 7mm Partitions 150 grain bullets or H4350, have primers to trade

I just discovered I'm out of 7mm Nosler Partition 150 grain bullets. I'm also thinking about switching from IMR4350 to H4350 for one of my loads so I need H4350 to try. This is not an emergency as hunting season is a bit far away at this point so I have time and other calibers to shoot if necessary.

I have some small rifle primers and large rifle magnum primers I could trade for bullets or the powder listed above but the trade would have to be local as the hazmat to send fee would overprice the trade. I may have some powder for .223 too that I could trade as I have various types I'm sitting on as I mainly only use two types and have about seven types but as powder is hard to find, I'm not in a hurry to get rid of but may if we can make a trade for what I need. I'm not going to look but at the top of my head I could possibly have H4198, H322, CFE223, and some partials of Vh 133 and Win 748? I have other powders too if you ask and I'm not using they could be up for trade too.

I've just also realized I have some boxes of bullets to possibly trade too. Barrnes 7mm 150 gr TTSX (50), Berger Elite Hunter 30 cal 180 grain (100), Hornady 130 gr .270 cal SST (100), Hornady ELD-X 178 gr 30 cal (100)

I live in Graham, WA, and I think the site notifies us when someone posts? Been a while since I've posted on here.