Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: New press's

Title
    Premium Member

New press's

Someone stole all my reloading equipment out of a storage locker.
    I decided to get a rcbs rebel press.
    I had a piggyback to go on the rockchucker.
    Looking for input for a progressive. Not leaning to a Dillion. Any one use Hornady or Lee

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Sorry to hear about you reloading equipment. That just makes me cringe. Hopefully someone with some experience with either of those will be along with some input for you. I just recently picked up a lee classic turret press, but haven’t ever opened the box yet. It’ll be as close as I’ll ever get to progressive.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    I have 2 of the Lee Load Master presses. They both run great. It takes a little tinkering to get them to run. I personally do not like the priming system that Lee uses so, I prime all of my brass with the Lee Bench Primer first. I also have the Lee Classic Turret press. It works great. I do prime on the press with it. I use the Load Masters for pistol and the turret for 223, 458 Socom, 50 Beowulf, 357 Mag and a few others. Hope this helps.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    I use the Hornady LnL AP press for all my auto handgun and my 300 Blackout. I am mechanically minded so the tinkering to get things fine-tuned is not a drag for me. I have my press tuned to perfection and it performs super for me. Have I had some struggles along the way? Yes, I was able to solve them and for the amount I reload on that press, I am thrilled with it's performance. I am also glad to help someone out in tinkering with the issues they have alone the way. Good luck to you!

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

I had updated an old three hole Classic press to four hole. This basic press has been around for many years. The press did work out for me very well me with handgun rounds. I have not set the Lee press back up. Main loading here is on two 550's. The Lee Classic is hard to beat for the money. Make sure the Lee Classic s big enough for the longest rounds you load.

Title
    Premium Member
    Got the Hornaday AP almost setup, used it to deprime some nickel 223, works great when I do my job putting the brass in

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Excelllent. Give us an update when you are fully up and running.

JTD