Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: 270 Brass

Title
    Premium Member

270 Brass

I have 87 pieces of once fired Browning headstamp 270 nickel plated brass. I reload this brass in 300 WinMag and have been very happy with it. I can't use this, but if you cal let me know. $45 shipped.IMG_3891.jpgIMG_3890.jpgIMG_3889.jpg

Title
    Premium Member
    Do you still have these and is there anything you might trade for ?

Title
    Premium Member
    No, I sold them but I have another 14 that I picked up and 53 regular brass RP and Hornady headstamp. I don't need anything but I'd be glad to strike a deal to get rid of these. Let me know.

Title
    Premium Member
    What do you shoot that you might want to trade for ? Just worked another trade with a guy on the forum and it worked out good, seems we have a bunch of good folks on here , hope folks get on and use this more ! I don’t have a lot but have some of ball brass here and there , few bullets for .223, .308, .44, .38 cal stuff , now I do have some old stuff , like .300 savage that I inherited , some loaded rounds I could tear down and maybe some brass for that too , might even have some old die sets

Title
    Premium Member
    I don't really need anything. If you want these, make me an offer as I don't have a 270. I am fairly stocked up right now...

Title
    Premium Member
    Would ya take $29 shipped ? Figure they’ll fit in a small flat rate and cost ya $9 to ship it , so 20 for the brass ?

Title
    Premium Member
    Sure that seems fair. Send me an email at lanceschul@gmail.com and we will work it out privately.

Title
    Premium Member
    Sorry been outta sorts for a couple days , shot ya an email