Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Administrator

FB Nuked our page again!!!

As we all know, FB Nuked our page again. I have always had back up pages, that everyone should be on, but THIS is our home base!!!

I built this forum years ago, and it is a way better format, where we can all do the things FB bans us for, or deletes pages because of what we do.

The new FB page is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/605604926483181

There is also a link for another back up page there, but people should save this forum on their home screen, and use it/ check it, so we can get away from FB and be able to do what we want.

Things will be tough in the shop for the next few months, as we lost communication with a TON of members, who will take their time trying to find us.

Losing that communication route, will drastically effect sales, which have already been slow.

I will continue to push forward, rebuild, and do my best to keep the doors open, and the guys in the shop employed.

Any help our members can give by getting orders in on the website will be a great help to keeping things running!!!