Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Beware of proreloaders--scam!!!!

THIS IS JUST A WARNING!! This place has good prices (CCI SP & SR for $57.00 a brick, Winchester SR & SP Same, Match primers for $65.00 a brick) and all is in stock BUT don't deal with them, check them out online. One guy drove to the address, he said all that was there was a delapadated building a trailer with 6' weeds. Another guy said that the phone number didn't work or no body would pick up. I should have thought something wrong when all they take for payment is ZELLE and you had to order over $1200 bucks worth of merchandise. I almost fell for it but my bank put a hold on the transaction, first time I used ZELLE. Did some checking while the hold was on my account. My bank saved me a bundle. BEWARE OF PRORELOADERS!!

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    There have been a lot of places like that popping up in the last year. I’m glad your bank saved you that headache.

JTD

Title
    The first red flag for me would be that they claimed to have primers in stock...the second is any place that only takes e-payments like Venmo or Zelle. Every single one of these pop-up scam sites has the same basic setup. Glad you didn't have to learn an expensive lesson!

Title

Thank you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by cynjon View Post
    The first red flag for me would be that they claimed to have primers in stock...the second is any place that only takes e-payments like Venmo or Zelle. Every single one of these pop-up scam sites has the same basic setup. Glad you didn't have to learn an expensive lesson!
    Just wanted to put out the warning of a SCAM SITE so others don't end up falling for their scam. My band saves me the trouble by putting a hold on the account, probably because it was the first time I even knew anything about ZELLE. I learned buy not the hard way and wanted to make sure others don't learn the hard way!! Great site!!