Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy walls View Post
    Folks really don’t know for the better part how narrow profit margins are in any business , keep doing what you are doing , you guys are great , when things slow down on the product end , maybe you will have brass coming in for folks to process ! I know I have some ! LOL , thanks Wes and Crew !
    Thanks brother!! It is a real struggle most of the time, but I plan to keep at it as long as I can!!

Title
    I truly understand where you are coming from. I know I've only spent a little compared to others. But I pray that the good lord above blesses you in the future

Title
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Good253 View Post
    I truly understand where you are coming from. I know I've only spent a little compared to others. But I pray that the good lord above blesses you in the future
    Much appreciated!!! Everything helps keep the wheels turning!!

Title
    I made a good run with one business and then became a partner in a small corporation. We were doing alright but I saw trouble looming with the way things were going with some things. Everybody always got paid despite some people not worth their salt. After too many backdoor shenanigans on my partners behalf, I signed off and quit because I have integrity that I will not compromise. I went back to freelance contract work and had plenty of good stuff going on despite having to travel. Lots of things happen over the course of years. I wound up being rear ended and stuffed multiple spinal injuries and of course litigation. Still litigation. Still injured after 21 months.

Health says no way it's auto related, auto ins are total assholes and dragging their feet through the courts because they are allowed to. Meantime, I don't work.

2020 was the first year I didn't make a penny since 1970. I was flabbergasted. I'm over the games but still in the fight.

The wife and I have done well enough to keep shit together, own 2 homes and use one as income property. I want to sell out and cash in, buy another property (acreage) and build another home, then sell the home we live in. I'm stuck in limbo for another month as things are coming to a head. I need fixed so I can keep on living my life the way it should be.

I can make money a hundred different ways but I can't fix myself.

My family is always #1

I consider myself and the people I associate with to be upstanding people of good will. There is a lot more to the substance of the human spirit than money can ever buy. Some folks will never realize that simple fact and will sell themselves out for peanuts.

Whatever you're doing you're doing it right. As a Freedom Loving American Christian I shake my head at people these days. I know what time it is, and you know what time it is. Stay strong, stay free, and God Bless You and Yours.