Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Lyman Accuscale and Lyman All American .45 dies

So, I am friends with an older guy,(older than me and I'm almost 59)who has given up hunting and reloading altogether. He offered me a set of really nice condition Lyman All American .45 Auto dies,some extra brass he had around as well as a Lyman Accuscale thet is in the original box.I have never seen a scale that was almost all plastic till today. I just had it out and assembled it. I put a 45 grain bullet and see how accurate. The actual weight of the bullet is 45.1 gr. It weighed the same with my Ohaus scale,as well as my RCBS digital scale. Was wondering what it's worth would be. He told me to sell them if I wanted but I may sell and give him the money if it's worth anything.

Similar Threads:

Title
    110 miles north of Texarkana in the green hell
    In today's right now $50 for either is probably a fair asking price . The Lyman Ohaus M5s with box and instructions will bring 75-80 most any time .

As much as it pains me a 3 die pistol set has a street value of 40-45 now without regard to maker , carbide add $5 except Lee . For $45 shipped in a small flat rate box , they are $8.50 now , they won't last over a day or so on most forums with 1000 views a day or more .

Offered as a lot with ask 75 +shipping which will put it at $90 delivered and take the offer to split shipping . Personally I wouldn't go under 65 & shipping for them as a lot of 35 for the scale and 30 for the dies unless there is some sudden market flood . Lyman , Hornady , and RCBS new are 45 bucks for 3 die sets now and bringing upwards of 60 retail .

I wouldn't be a buyer because I have 2 sets of 45 ACP dies and 3 M5s .