Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Shooters World Precision Rifle amd 4550

Shooters World Powder hit the market with very little information. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with Precision Rifle or their 4350. I am interested in 7mm-08 mainly. Any experience will be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Have you gone to their website they have reloading data manual that you can down load - also you can contact them and they are very helpful

[QUOTE=Andyt2;29826]Have you gone to their website they have reloading data manual that you can down load - also you can contact them and they are very helpful[/QUOTE

Yes I have seen their data. You suggestion to call is a good one. I was really interested in hearing what others had to say about using Shooter's World powder. That would be comments after use. I wanted to know how data lined up with real world use.

Yes, that is a typo. It's supposed to be 4350

Last edited by Mowgli Terry; 08-09-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Title
    Premium Member
    I use a few of their powders including SW4350 with great results in my 6.5 and .06.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precision Rifle in 7mm-08 and 338 Federal there was no problem. Result were good. Buffalo Rifle looks good and is way less expensive the 5744. The handgun powders Ultimate Pistol and Heavy Pistol have done great in my handguns. I'll probably stick with these handgun powders after the famine passes.

I ran head on into the ShooterWorld Rabbit hole. Ultimate Pistol is a blend from SW with Lovex claiming no equivalent. The powder is between Accurate #2 and #5. I have pulled up the data for 45 Colt of the Lovex site. That was wrong. loads were too heavy for my purposes. I'll shoot up my sample loads. From now on its no more swapping data. Going to the Lovex website a good suggestion. For me, Ultimate Pistol is a serious exception! Stick with ShootersWorld data.

Last edited by Mowgli Terry; 10-01-2021 at 01:20 PM.