Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Shop Review: Ludco's, Parker City Indiana

I went to the Alliant website and did a distributor search (looking for Blue Dot but will not pay scalper prices). Found a site quite a haul from my house. However I was making a Fort Wayne to Indianapolis run and while it would add some time it was worth a side trip to check them out. One of those older smaller shops where there is so much equipment you cannot stick out your elbows. Lots of reloading equipment, powder, primers, dies. The only firearms he sells are black powder. The BATF did a straw purchase setup on him years ago and cost him a few thousand firearms, lots of cash and 38 months in the lockup. So as a convicted felon he can no longer sell firearms. Lots of other equipment including bait, tackle, black powder guns, air guns, bows, crossbows, scopes, Garrett metal detectors, etc.
    Although he has plenty of primers and powder he will not sell it to you unless you buy a press. He sells several presses a week.
    i did buy a 9mm die for a relative at a fair price. Almost bought some 12ga wads I'm looking for but I'm trying to respect my local dealer who is trying to get them for me.
    Almost bought a .380 die also but I have one on the way (one of these months, from Optics Planet).
    Hey, if you got the time and are doing 69 you might want to stop at the Birds Barbecue exit and head east from there. Guy was friendly.