Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Gun registration and hobby, it is time to write the ATF for a short comment period.

Not sure if you guys are aware but Biden has signed some new gun rules that will essentially register guns long term. Please write the ATF. Copy and paste link below in your browser.

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/definition-frame-or-receiver?utm_source=1-%20List&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5%2F1&mc_cid =f6c5cc41e3&mc_eid=4723085cb6&fbclid=IwAR0mgtdrgCv LsBxRPXwKYbDmfIxIstdsDx8W-4QE5xfEytiPZc1KTNUgJes

And the text of the new rules: https://www.atf.gov/file/154586/download

You can write a letter but they want it to be an original and it has to not use expletives and at least 12 font if typed and have very specific information on how they want it. You can also do online or fax.

Here is mine: To: Andrew Lange

ATF 2021R-05, seems to be what many of us gun enthusiasts and 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendment Constitutionalist have worried about for a long time, registration of guns the government has no business knowing from the law abiding, as well as going after the home builder hobbyist that enjoys building guns for pleasure.

In the past, any nation that seeks to register guns has eventually gone after and confiscated guns leaving the people of the nation in a bad way of their government, pretty near without exception. Why else would the government need registration except for eventual confiscation?

The home builders of guns are not a problem but changing the definition of a gun in order to make it harder to possess a non-serial numbered gun is for the reason listed above.

No good thing can come about this registration of guns except to erode liberty and freedom on many levels.

Thank you for allowing me to comment on this bad rule.