Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Welcome to the Sage's Forum!!

The page is going to be a new learning curve for us all.
    Please bear with me as I learn to run the back side controls for the page, and as the Mods get up to speed on their controls.

We will be looking for a few select people to help Moderate the page as we move forward, and I will make an announcement when that time comes.

Until then, Enjoy the page, play around with it and see how you like it, and list any things you see wrong or thing need changing in the Site Suggestions section.

Title
    Premium Member
    you always come through for us

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks Denton!! We all needed a place where we could openly talk about our hobby, and post pics without fear of getting banned
    Together we can build this into the biggest, and best reloading site for us all!!

Title
    I’m excited for you. A lot was lost on Facebook. This will be so much better in so many ways

Title
    Premium Member
    I’m happy to be here. I need to read the forum rules again. I hope that we have more freedom here than on FB. It really bothers me that they are able to throttle our hobby so extensively. I’m happy that you started this forum Wes, thank you from many of us that hopefully share similar desires in keeping our 2A thriving, as well as sharing our reloading knowledge.

Title
    Premium Member
    Thank you for hosting us Wes!

Title
    Oh happy days!!!!

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks guys!!! We hope to really be able to let people do what they want here. As long as the rules are followed, people will be ok

Title
    Premium Member
    Glad to be a member,,

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Lets introduce ourselves,,,,I will start, Art 59 years old/married and 1 - 32 year old son in SC. Served 13 years in the Army(1979-1991). Senior maint tech at a childrens hospital(HVAC/Fire Systems/Med Gas/plumbing/e;ectrical/jack of all trades). Before that, mgr at Wal Mart. Mgr at Firestone, maint tech for Advanced Glass Fiber and Yarns(formerly Owens Corning), built tires for Bridgestone Firestone. Been reloading 35 years or more. Do a little deer hunting now but mostly shoot/reload/mess with ballistics and such. Fish a lot, build and repair OMC outboards and piddle with old Bassboats on the side.

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]