Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Wondering about GunBroker buyers

I have been watching gunbroker..... Primers, powder, and everything else are being sold at outrageous prices. I see posts on there that, no fault of the seller as they set a low starting bid, but people just keep bidding up the price, just seems ridiculous to me. However, there are unscrupulous sellers, with starting bids of $200 or more for a brick of primers, then there are the ones selling only 500, yet people bid them up to $100 plus...... do these people who are paying $30, 40, 50, 60/100 really understand what the retail of those primers are? Seriously, if you know someone who is paying these prices, remind them what retail is, tell them to back off and get the price reasonable again, and maybe even see some show up on shelves or even the online stores.......
    I also see, once fired cases, it has to be part of the reason Wes has some issues getting his supplies ( projectiles as well) being sold for way way way over price...... We need to stem the tide of the panic and ignorance during the buying of components.......

Like I said earlier... if you know someone who is paying these ridiculous prices, explain it to them. If you know any newbies who are feeding the bottom feeders by paying jacked up prices, just so they can start to reload because they dont have and cannot find ammo.....explain it to them......

Ok, sorry I didnt mean for this to end up being a rant, I wanted it to be informational......

Title
    Premium Member
    I would rather just not shoot than pay those prices. It’s a vicious circle, and I refuse to be a part of it.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    I’m with JTD on this one. I think I’ll be taking a break from shooting if my supplies run out. I understand that we’ll probably never see prices like we have experienced over the last 5 years, but I will happily wait until prices return to a reasonable level and I’m not just lining the pockets of some scalper. No thanks. I’d rather pay retail prices from my favorite local shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbotto View Post
    I’m with JTD on this one. I think I’ll be taking a break from shooting if my supplies run out. I understand that we’ll probably never see prices like we have experienced over the last 5 years, but I will happily wait until prices return to a reasonable level and I’m not just lining the pockets of some scalper. No thanks. I’d rather pay retail prices from my favorite local shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTD