Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

IMR4451 - What are your thoughts?

I picked up both StaBALL 6.5 and IMR4451 powder a few months ago to see what it was like for a possible alternative to H4350. I still have probably 6 lbs of H4350, but I figured it would be fun to try.

Anyways, I am loading 6.5CM and 243 Win with H4350, but working up test loads for both. I keep reading different things on IMR4451 on how it’s such an underrated powder so I am really hoping to find some success (and it’s much easier to find than H4350).

I just wanted to see if anyone has had luck with IMR4451 or even the StaBALL 6.5 in either 6.5CM or 243? I haven’t heard much on StaBALL powder, but more concerned about IMR4451.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk