Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee APP Press

Title

Lee APP Press

I'm thinking about getting one. If you have one, do you like it or not?

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    I do have one. I have used it to decap a bunch of brass and to swage the primer pockets on a bunch of 556 brass. It seems to work very well so far. I have also purchased the priming system and bulge buster outs. I have not used them yet. The brass that I have deprived was 38 split, 357 mag, 44 mag, 223/556, 9mm. I have also sized some 327 Federal Mag brass.

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    Love mine have one of the first ones shipped. See my u-tube channel Andy79Z28 - many other videos out there with tips and tricks. I have added motorized bullet / case feeder. Really speeds things up.

Title
    Premium Member
    Check out the thread “ today at the bench”. There is a nice review of the app by mbaker a couple days ago.

JTD

Title
    Love mine...works awesome for processing pistol brass. With the 4-tube feeder and collator, I can process around 2000 rounds per hour pretty easily. Especially if I use a little bit of Hornady One Shot and keep the case feeder assembly clean. I use it for swaging as well.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post
    Check out the thread “ today at the bench”. There is a nice review of the app by mbaker a couple days ago.

JTD
    Hey, that’s me!

I love my APP. I mainly got it just to size bullets and deprime brass, but it’s picked up even more roles since then. I swage all of my 5.56 on it now too. Lee recently announced a roller handle, so that’s already on preorder for me because then it’ll clear my Forster seating die, so I can seat and crimp 308 on it once that comes in.

If you’re on Facebook, there are a couple groups devoted to the APP, and there’s a lot of good info there.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    Hey, that’s me!

I love my APP. I mainly got it just to size bullets and deprime brass, but it’s picked up even more roles since then. I swage all of my 5.56 on it now too. Lee recently announced a roller handle, so that’s already on preorder for me because then it’ll clear my Forster seating die, so I can seat and crimp 308 on it once that comes in.

If you’re on Facebook, there are a couple groups devoted to the APP, and there’s a lot of good info there.
    Do you happen to have the part number for the roller handle?

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    Lee part number 91629.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    Lee part number 91629.
    Thank you. Just placed an order.

Title
    I want to thank all of you guys for your input!!! Your comments made the decision process easy. I ordered one from Titan Reloading this morning. They are selling them for $75.29. I also ordered three sizing dies (.45ACP, .357Mag. & 9MM) and the 4 tube feeder and collator. Thanks again, "be safe & have fun"!!! Sincerely hotshot357 (Steve)