Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee APP Press

Title
    Premium Member

Lee APP Press

Let us know how you like it when it’s up and running. I currently do all my loading on single stage press and could very easily see this being a nice addition for when I kick out revolver rounds. Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbotto View Post
    Let us know how you like it when it’s up and running. I currently do all my loading on single stage press and could very easily see this being a nice addition for when I kick out revolver rounds. Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's my plan. Looks like it should arrive on Monday. I will get it mounted, take some pictures and let you know my thoughts. I'm not planning on reloading on this press, although Lee states it can be used that way. I'm just going to use it for case preparation. I have a Dillon SDB & a 550B for loading.

Title
    Well, it arrived Monday. I took it immediately to "the man cave" and mounted it and the case bin. I was surprised on how well built it was. Will it last as long as my Dillons, probably not. But for the money, it should last long enough. The slide that delivered the case to the fingers was a little rough, but a little work with a finger nail file and some graphite, problem solved. I'm very happy with the press !! It fits right with the others. Now all I need now is a white press and I'll have "red, white & blue !!! LOL I'm sorry folks, no pictures. I've done it in the past but can't get them to appear now. The older I get the more stupid I become! This computer stuff is way above my head.