Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post
    You are definitely busy with that on your plate.

JTD
    Oh yeah! Spent just over a week on just sanding alone. Ended up renting two different sanders and I still did a lot with some small orbital sanders. Stained the floors yesterday and today we started with the polyurethane. Hopefully we’ll be beginning to paint by Friday morning as I have family flying in for the weekend to come help, and for to see the place!

Hope all is well and spring is showing itself for everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Finally got to do some shooting this weekend. I shot my 44 Rusian loads and some 44 special loads with Matt's bullets. They all shot great. Just need to find some more 165gr cast for the 44 Russian loads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muforester View Post
    Finally got to do some shooting this weekend. I shot my 44 Rusian loads and some 44 special loads with Matt's bullets. They all shot great. Just need to find some more 165gr cast for the 44 Russian loads.

Excellent shooting!

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    Worked on a little 9mm tonight. 115gr Berrys over ZIP. First time using this powder.

Title
    Premium Member
    I finally made it to the range. Shot a bunch of test loads I’ve had piling up. I took 35 Remington. 2 6.5x55’s. 280 Ackley. 257 Ackley. 243. 30-06. 7.5x55. And 7.62x54R.
    Shot some really good groups with some, figured out my next step with others. The most exciting part, is now I have some new projects to work on.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    I finally found some time to sit at the bench today. Didn’t get a ton done, but felt good to be back at it. I got a bunch of brass sonic cleaned, and sized and prepped some 300 savage and 6.5x55. Going to get it in the tumbler tomorrow for the final polish.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    I’m halfway through my move to my new house. Reloading equipment is all stacked neatly away in the room I hope to use as a reloading room. Hope all is well with everyone. Happy Sunday!

Title
    Premium Member
    Put up some pictures of your reloading room when you get it all put together.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post
    Put up some pictures of your reloading room when you get it all put together.

JTD
    Oh yeah! I will do that! I think I’ll be pulling my bench apart and re-configuring. I have a bit more space in this room so I’ll going to build a new bench as part of the room, no longer a free-standing bench setup that can be moved. That’s the plan at least. I have started researching and looking at different ways I can do it.

Title
    Finally got around to testing the very small batch (10 ea) of 10mm I put together....155 gr XTP over 8.2 gr of CFE-Pistol. I had never reloaded for semi-auto pistol, only rifle and revolver, so wanted to make sure that things were going to function right before cranking out a bunch. Everything fed good, all want bang (not boom!) and ejected well. Glock 29 threw the cases 10-12 feet away at about 4 o'clock. I didn't chrono, but now that I know things are going to work well I'll put together a larger batch and see what I can tweak.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk