Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Speer Lead Bullets 125gr 9mm?

I found myself buying a box of 500 Speer 125gr 9mm .356 Lead Cast Round Nose Projectiles. I will admit it was an impulsive buy this morning, it was the last of any 9mm projectiles on the local store shelf. I do have a order in with Wes and know he is working hard to get them out.

My question is can I use load data for a “LCN” to be honest I don’t know what the “LCN” means. I don’t see data for LRN.

Also these bullets are lubed am I ok to load them as is or better off cleaning them and trying to powdercoat them.

Sorry if any of these are stupid questions, I have only been reloading for a year now and that has been .223 and .300blk. I also tried to search here but didn’t find my answer.