Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Premium Member
    Alright, 160.00 shipped with all you listed,Lee Loadmaster with 9mm dies and shellplate and tool head. Powder auto disk kit with disks/Pro Auto drum powder measure/2 extra tool heads/shell plate for 45 ACP/Small and large bullet feeder/Small and large primer feeder/9mm dies with powder thru expander and factory crimp die. Box of new parts(ones that wear out).

I'm in. You will need to walk me through Pay Pal, haven't done it in a while. I'm heading to bed in about an hour but I'll be home tomorrow after work to finalize if I don't hear from you till then. You can PM me.

Last edited by 72Camaro; 01-27-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    Done, figured it out, money sent.

I'll pm with name and address.

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    SOLD,,,Thanks

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Did you get a chance to ship on Thursday like you were thinking?

Title
    Premium Member
    Wife was dropping it off at UPS store today,,,we all came down with the flu so it didnt go out yesterday. as soon as I see her, Will get you tracking info. Art

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Sorry to hear about getting sick. shawn

Title
    Premium Member
    I received the package today and would like to thank omcforever for doing a fantastic job on packing the products and it is everything he said it would be. Would definitely do business again. Great job.

You know, Wes is looking for packing help...