Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member

LoadMaster and accessories/die set

Lee Loadmaster with 9mm dies and shellplate and tool head. Powder auto disk kit with disks/Pro Auto drum powder measure/2 extra tool heads/shell plate for 45 ACP/Small and large bullet feeder/Small and large primer feeder/9mm dies with powder thru expander and factory crimp die. Box of new parts(ones that wear out). Loaded 500 rounds and no issues. Will need to be set back up and adjusted.

$180 / $20 shipping (big box) lower 48. PayPal. omcman17@hotmail.com

55.jpg11.jpg33.jpg66.jpg

77.jpg

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by omcforever; 01-19-2020 at 12:36 PM.
    [I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Just need it gone,,,$180 plus $20 shipping

[I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    $180 shipped for the next day or so. Probably then use it to just resize/deprime. Wont give it away...

Title
    Premium Member
    It’s a good deal, and I’m close enough to not have to mess with shipping. But I already have a loadmaster and I’m staring down the barrel of an eminent lay-off... hopefully it sells for you

Title
    Premium Member
    That is a good deal. I was screwing around with my new one yesterday and yet to make a round trying to get timing issues sorted but I think I'm there. Wish I had an extra couple bills laying around too.

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    $175 shipped til friday night then off to the prep table...

Title
    Premium Member
    We will try today and then no longer for sale,,,1-27-2020

Title
    Premium Member
    Glad I hadn't been drinking or the check would be in the mail. Good deal, someone needs to buy to get it in the mail. Having a drink now.

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    Tried to sell this to my brother, someone has to jump on this! I just have no need.

"Long range shooting, It's like golf, but for men"

Title
    Premium Member
    $160...???