Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2019

Title
    Premium Member
    Ive got a funny story about that Lyman dryer. 3 days before we opened presents, I showed my wife a picture of the Lyman dryer and told her I’d like to have one of those. And that all the others looked liked repurposed dehydrators. Then I looked her deep in the eyes and said, unless you got me one of the others, then it’s the best. She got me the frankford arsenal dehydrator and we had a good laugh about it.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post
    Ive got a funny story about that Lyman dryer. 3 days before we opened presents, I showed my wife a picture of the Lyman dryer and told her I’d like to have one of those. And that all the others looked liked repurposed dehydrators. Then I looked her deep in the eyes and said, unless you got me one of the others, then it’s the best. She got me the frankford arsenal dehydrator and we had a good laugh about it.

JTD
    Good story.

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    Not Christmas, but my big five ohhh is coming up and the wife was asking what I wanted. I started poking around on gunbroker and found an Auto Ordnance 1927A1 Tommy Gun with a 14" barrel, 16" w/compensator for about $300 under retail. I copied the link and sent it to her. Her response, "Are you sure?" I said yes I've always wanted one for no reason at all other than the cool factor and her next response was go ahead and order it when you are home for lunch. Should be here in about a week and I got a 50rd drum mag too.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser View Post
    Not Christmas, but my big five ohhh is coming up and the wife was asking what I wanted. I started poking around on gunbroker and found an Auto Ordnance 1927A1 Tommy Gun with a 14" barrel, 16" w/compensator for about $300 under retail. I copied the link and sent it to her. Her response, "Are you sure?" I said yes I've always wanted one for no reason at all other than the cool factor and her next response was go ahead and order it when you are home for lunch. Should be here in about a week and I got a 50rd drum mag too.
    Bad ass!!!!!

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    That is awesome

Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyDeGraff View Post

JTD
    Haha, most of the others do look like food dehydrators too. Lyman did a good job on this one. Blows hot air upward. Beats using the old dehydrator without a fan in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    So far I am very pleased with my frankford one my wife bought me. It has adjustable temperature and blows air down through the trays.

JTD

Title
    Premium Member

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    outstanding!

Jtd

Title
    Premium Member
    I have a 50rd drum and 2 30rd stick mags coming too