Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

6.5 creedmoor & 130 now RDF

Just looking for a powder recommendation on what you guys have found to be the most accurate with this bullet I know all rifles will be different just trying to get starting point. The rifle I will be using is a Thompson center compass. I'm either thinking of reloader 15 or reloader 17 since nosler shows one to be the most accurate in the other one to be the fastest. I've also considered h4350. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Ive never had a 6.5cm but I do trust the nosler manuals recommendations. May not be the most accurate in my rifle every time but it has been a bunch of the time

JTD

Title
    Premium Member
    I just picked up the same rifle a couple months ago as well and hope to reload for it soon. I have some sig match ammo that will give me some brass and was thinking of using h4350. Unsure of what projectiles yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just don't tell my wife how much any of this really costs.

Title
    Premium Member
    I've had mine for quite some time I have loaded a ton of rounds for it but unfortunately I have not been able to shoot them I've had rounds loaded for probably close to a year just no time going to try and do it this weekend and next week. I'm really hoping the 130 grain nosler work good in it, so I can load some up for my Grendel I'm trying to find a bullet that will work well in both for plinking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk