I've racked my head for so long on this that I have finally came here for help. I have a complete from Aero Precision
AR10 that I use for long range matches. I was using exclusively LC 7.62 brass with matching year. It worked great! I decided to buy a Wilson Combat Super Sniper barrel and adjustable gas block. If I run it suppressed then I can get about 10 rounds before it sticks the case and rips the rim off. Unsuppressed I can get about 5.

No amount of adjusting the gas block helps. I've noticed that the case is clean but the shoulder and neck is dirty. I tried turning the necks but I had the same results. I tried contacting WC about chamber specs because I was wondering if it was just a tight chamber but they wouldn't help me.

I had some Winchester brass and tried it and it would eject it with no problems. I know LC brass is thicker than commercial brass so I'm leaning towards a tight chamber. I have already switched to a heavy rifle buffer trying to slow the bolt down and it helped but the problem still persists.

I know where the brass came from and it was not shot in a MG. I'm also using the Lee dies and I'm wondering if maybe RCBS dies would bump the shoulder back a little bit more and if that would help. I'd hate to have to shelf all of this brass and switch to commercial brass.

This problem has become a money pit and local gunsmiths are throwing out ideas but no real solutions.