Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Vietnam

Title
    Premium Member

Vietnam

Anyone know where i can get some vietnam marine corps medals? I got my dads shadow box done, and like everything else suppose to gotten was his military stuff. It disappeared in safe with mom sister only ones with code to gun safe. Tried filing for replacement medals and what you know only one who would take medals for her kids filled for free replacement medals the government will replace 1 time for free. Anyone want that info to get parent grandparents medals shot me message tell you how to get records and free medal replacement.. But if anyone knows where can get some medals not expensive or even reproduction if have to. But made promise to my dad when we started building shadow boxs for vets. Not rip em off like stores magazines. But main one to me i promised i'd build memorial flag holder for mom.done. but promise not complete till build his shadowbox

Thanks any help in direction and Semper Fi

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future

Title
    Premium Member
    My local Navy Exchange (PX) has quite a few different both medals and ribbons. This is NAS Pensacola and Correy Station both.
    Same at Eglin AFB. Possibly contact the military stores for help. They will not sell a Bronze Star or above. --- SAWMAN

Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    you can buy that online like Sawman said.... and you can also get real ones that are actually old from places like sarco

Title
    Premium Member
    Try looking at 'Medals of America' / https://www.medalsofamerica.com/ If they don't have it they can help you get it! The can also help out in the mounting, proper arrangement, etc.
    Semper Fi to your Dad.