Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giveaway!

Title
    Premium Member
    When I was in Germany I was at a friend's place in Lincoln village housing. We were having a party and of course you sure didn't want to pass out first. The guy across the hall did just that so his wife brought over a teddy that she had and we dressed him up in it. Makeup and all. We took pictures of him and left him dressed like that. We had the film developed along with plenty of extra prints. He checked the bulletin board one day and saw his picture on it and tore it down while cussing everyone. He was really pissed when he found more hung up around the building. A memory that I will never forget.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    1 great night in the Black Forest.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesr160@yahoo.com View Post
    D/2/160 SOAG. Really miss the mountains.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Were you there in March of 88? We lost two blackhawks, crew and grunts on a night op.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Still in high school . Got to the unit in Feb. 90

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I got stuck on mess duty in the ward room on the USS Cayuga on West Pac 87. The Navy cook was an E-4 who thought he was the Galloping Gourmet, and I was just a Lance Corporal. He tells me "In MY Navy we do 90 days of mess duty". I said that I wasn't in his friggin Navy and Marines do 30 days. Then he told me I had to put on this white jacket and serve the officers meals like a waiter. I told him his jacket isn't part of the Marine uniform and I won't wait tables. (The First Sargent backed me on this)

This went on an on and he gave me every sh#t job he could find. About a week in he told me to crush up some corn flakes for chicken breading. I looked in the cabinet for them and got that evil grin on my face when I seen FROSTED flakes next to the corn flakes. The officers didn't seem to mind but needless to say I didn't get to finish my 30 days in the ward room, let alone his 90 days.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebsix View Post
    I got stuck on mess duty in the ward room on the USS Cayuga on West Pac 87. The Navy cook was an E-4 who thought he was the Galloping Gourmet, and I was just a Lance Corporal. He tells me "In MY Navy we do 90 days of mess duty". I said that I wasn't in his friggin Navy and Marines do 30 days. Then he told me I had to put on this white jacket and serve the officers meals like a waiter. I told him his jacket isn't part of the Marine uniform and I won't wait tables. (The First Sargent backed me on this)

This went on an on and he gave me every sh#t job he could find. About a week in he told me to crush up some corn flakes for chicken breading. I looked in the cabinet for them and got that evil grin on my face when I seen FROSTED flakes next to the corn flakes. The officers didn't seem to mind but needless to say I didn't get to finish my 30 days in the ward room, let alone his 90 days.

Dude, I do believe you’ve won the giveaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Thanks A lot calin LOL, I do appreciate it!! Semper Fi

Title
    Premium Member
    I’m laughed my butt off at many of these,
    Not in I’m loaded up with brass at the moment. Salute to all those who served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Didn't get my prize from Calin_Sidwell. Haven't heard from him since the 9th of July, the second time he told me it was "getting sent out tomorrow".