Premium Member

Giveaway!

Ladies and gentlemen!
    I have a giveaway for all vets. This one is going to be a little different
    Up for grabs are 300 HSM once fire .308 brass
    100 Hornady 180 grain interlocks
    100 178 grain Hornady ELDX

RULES
    Tell me the funniest story of your time served. Lord knows we all had some barracks shenanigans or overseas good times. Best story wins!
    Giveaway ends 6/23 at 2359
    I will pay full shipping!

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    We were steaming toward the Persian Gulf during Desert Storm. The threat of chemical attack forced to C.O. to order all doors and hatches closed, so you can imagine the intense heat and humidity in the machine shop located on the 2nd deck directly above the fire room. One of my shipmates, Noble, had sat down, leaned against the bulkhead, and was fast asleep with his mouth open. Schwartz, always the prankster, ran up to the mess decks and found a hot dog, then unzipped his dungarees, and stood in front of Noble. I'm sure you can surmise what he did with that hot dog, and when Noble woke up and saw Schwartz in front of him with zipper down and salty taste in his mouth, it was rodeo time!

Title
    Premium Member
    Stationed at Ft Hood, Texas from 94-99, we had training areas both With and Without CATTLE running free, so we had to be careful driving, setting up bivouac and doing ANY kind of training-but there were Lighter moments! On a certain unnamed FTX, we had a "Real Cowboy" as one of the Plt Sgts, and he somehow was either tired or just managed to get booze out there-he wanted Milk! and lo, there was a COW in the field. We'd seen that SAME Bull during daylight, but he was CONVINCED it was a cow, and set out to get some "Fresh Milk". well, we watched, ready with 1st aid kits because he went to this sleeping "Cow" with a cut off gallon jug, proceeded to sit beside it-we all waited for the explosion, but ….quiet.....after 10 minutes, he walked back, puzzled, saying he could only find 1 teat! (OMG we were almost ROLLING!!) He sat beside the 1sg and proceeded to Drink the "Milk", and suddenly spit and threw up all over the fire pit! I suppose he finally realized, drunk that he was, it Wasn't a COW at all! He transferred out the next week. (probably from embarrassment!)
    SSG David Gentile, USA (Ret) Disabled Veteran, 3/82FA, 1Cav.

Title
    No sh*t there I was stationed in Germany.. A few of us had decided to go out on the town on a week night. Well after getting normal end of evening meal and waiting on a cab we finally make it home back at the barracks. My roommate decide it was time for him to "go to sleep" and dropped down on the couch. You will need to know this for the next part but he had a very LARGE and BALD head. The rest of us decided that in our "current state of wisdom" that we should super glue his whole ears back to his head...... flat...... Now, the glue is still coming out of this big tube. And once again in our "current state of wisdom" and not realizing we could just put the lid back on. We decided to glue ALL of his fingers together! So now fast forward to the next work day morning. He gets up before, hoes to the bathroom and all I can hear is screaming and cursing as he was getting it off. Needless to say he was not happy. He didn't think so at the time but event thought it was hilarious!!

Lucas Swihart
    US Army, 1AD, 2003-2010

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    When I was on my tour in Korea, we were out on a "training" mission. If you've ever served in Korea, then you know about the kids that come and want to "trade" MRE for whatever they had. They might have a cold coke in a bottle or some candy, gum etc... So one day a kid comes to the edge of the constantine wire that was around our encampment. He kept saying "trade MRE, trade with me", thats how the game goes. It gets tiring after a while, same kids, same deal. This time a white car pulled up and over onto the side of the road. You could see a man and a woman in the car. The man gets out and yells out to the kid to get over there. So, the kid ran over to the car, you could see the man was most likely his father. His father smacked him on the head a few times then opened the TRUNK and threw the kid in there and drove off. Never saw that kid again.

Sean Sargent
    US Army 91-96

Title
    Premium Member
    When got hurt couldnt do infantry was but on chasher detail. Ride along / exsort prisoniers with mps. Go in town pick up drunks. Was more punishment in my option. One night in duty hut get call in town to come pick up guy sheriff said was awol, and we wanted him.so we load up to go get. Get there its this big ass biker guy. Mp tells cop you told us had awol guy he points to biker.so we walk to question him.come find out he was awal from vietnam. 33years awol..sheriff says watch taken cuffs of he's a fighter.2xs my size so waitn for fight. He starts balling crying.mp walks up ask me what i do. Told him nothing.all i did was put cuffs on before taking others off he to big. We cant take back beat up or us. Mp asked him why he was crying. Biker says. I was turning myself in tommorrow, i just had catch up personal with my mom.mp says 33yrs. Biker tells him well yea i didnt know when she was gonna die. Gone 33 yrs turn self in tommorrow lol

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future

Last edited by Bobby Hall; 06-14-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Title
    Premium Member
    At ft Campbell Ky. In 1992 me and a friend were in a little strip club at about 1am. We were the only ones there, and drunker than a skunk, so the 4 ladies that worked there talked us into getting into their g strings and dancing for them. I guess I did ok because I made 5 bucks in one song.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesr160@yahoo.com View Post
    At ft Campbell Ky. In 1992 me and a friend were in a little strip club at about 1am. We were the only ones there, and drunker than a skunk, so the 4 ladies that worked there talked us into getting into their g strings and dancing for them. I guess I did ok because I made 5 bucks in one song.

The good old days at Campbell. Lol. I was with 2/502 for the longest time.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    D/2/160 SOAG. Really miss the mountains.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesr160@yahoo.com View Post
    D/2/160 SOAG. Really miss the mountains.

Were you there in March of 88? We lost two blackhawks, crew and grunts on a night op.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk