Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: S&W Model 52

Title
    Premium Member

S&W Model 52

I finally found one of these for a price I could live with. I was wanting to try the .357 148gr X-treme WC and was wanting to know if anyone has loaded them for the Model 52 specific? Loads/Suggestions Have no idea why the font size went nuts!

Similar Threads:

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGGUNS44 View Post
    I finally found one of these for a price I could live with. I was wanting to try the .357 148gr X-treme WC and was wanting to know if anyone has loaded them for the Model 52 specific? Loads/Suggestions Have no idea why the font size went nuts!
    Had to do a little research since I haven't heard of the model 52 before. What a sweet pistol! I would assume since it's a wadcutter specific gun that and .38 special wadcutter data would work. Obviously start low and work up. Let us know what you come up with.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I haven't had the pleasure of owning one, but I've ogled a few at my local club. They seem to require flush seating with a roll crimp.

I've experimented with that OAL for my revolvers, figuring it'd be nice to have the load down if I ever get my hands on one.