Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Facebook

Title
    Premium Member

Facebook

We all know how stupid and anal facebook is. I had posted on Facebook, differant shadow boxs ive built. They tagged banned one in picture, because it had 21 gun salute brass mounted in box. I showed them the 30-06 brass had pin holes for fishing line to be tied to shadow box backing. They reposted. Soon 2 others wanted box built, they ban claiming i broke facebook community policy. They removed deleted. Same day guy posted g40 box by glock $500 bucks have learned when they posting "empty" gun box there really selling the gun. Ask guy why 500 for box he sends pictures of pistol. Pissed off i show fb tell them you ban me for decorative brass no one would fill in holes to try fire, 30-06 brass isnt rare they wouldnt risk damage to there weapon. Only thing did to guy. Was make him post box had "extras" that empty box was misleading. Now wtf guns more illegal wo background check then 21 pieces of brass. Photo below is why ban

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hall View Post
    We all know how stupid and anal facebook is. I had posted on Facebook, differant shadow boxs ive built. They tagged banned one in picture, because it had 21 gun salute brass mounted in box. I showed them the 30-06 brass had pin holes for fishing line to be tied to shadow box backing. They reposted. Soon 2 others wanted box built, they ban claiming i broke facebook community policy. They removed deleted. Same day guy posted g40 box by glock $500 bucks have learned when they posting "empty" gun box there really selling the gun. Ask guy why 500 for box he sends pictures of pistol. Pissed off i show fb tell them you ban me for decorative brass no one would fill in holes to try fire, 30-06 brass isnt rare they wouldnt risk damage to there weapon. Only thing did to guy. Was make him post box had "extras" that empty box was misleading. Now wtf guns more illegal wo background check then 21 pieces of brass. Photo below is why ban

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future
    FB is garbage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member

Nice

Title
    Premium Member

You do nice work on them

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay F Hart Jr View Post
    You do nice work on them

Thank you, i try. To me doing them is an honor for the vetran, or for a memorial for the family. But something that can be pasted down to kids and grandkids. It's least i can do for them. As a veteran and veteran family tradition. Vets are forgotten once there out of service. Heard storys but experienced myself with medical. And watched my father suffer as double lung transplant which doctors said most likely was from agent orange. And Va here didnt wouldnt do nothing. Took them 2 years to get him hearing aids that didnt work, and Va admitted was service connected as radio operator in vietnam and calling in airstrikes danger close, dad said so close bombs would suck the air out of your chest. So before he pasted we started building shadow boxs.so vets wherent screwed. In hobby stores and magazines if read fine print. Use alder wood on alot for walnut same grain structure stain walnut but charge walnut price for a $20 board instead charge 12-15 dollars bf for walnut

Title
    Premium Member
    You do very good work Bobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeaton View Post
    You do very good work Bobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ty try

Title
    Premium Member
    I got a pic taken down because it showed some facts about Dems friends the Muz. Talked about child marriage, stoning, female genital mutilation, etc. Can’t post anything truthful about Dem monetary backers.

Title
    Premium Member
    Fb also reads your messenger. My buddy got 3 day fb jail, for a post he sent to his brother in fb text message so watch whats said on there messenger to

Title
    Premium Member
    That is why I'm trying to use the forum more. Tired of feeling like I'm supporting those who hate what we stand for.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk