Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Memorial day

Title
    Premium Member

Memorial day

As a veteran, (USMC) wanted to say thanks to all the veterans.And family of veterans past present future. Most of us have lost buddys in service. Mentally physically even litterly. With out everyones sacrifices we wouldn't have the liberty's freedoms we have. Unfortunately same freedoms went to a..holes who wanna destroy it. But not just thanks to vetrans but there familys too. They sacrifice there loved one to deploy out and some who dont make it home or make home but not same way. But they're there. So thanks to all the vetrans and family for there sacrifices. SEMPER FI.

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future