Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Press Upgrade

Title
    Congratulations DBrel1992 !!!!!! I'm sure you will have many hours of enjoyment using your new Dillon.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBrei1992 View Post
    Hey all thanks for the input. I ended up biting the bullet and stepping out of my price range and buying a Dillon XL 650
    Good decision! I started reloading on a turret thinking I would never need a progressive. Last fall I bought a Dillon 550 and wish I had done that from the beginning.

I recently got a pre-owned 550. This press is the second 550 in active use here. If having difficulty, give Dillon a call for tech support. I have seen at least one presentation in YouTube about a 550 primer feed that is totally out in cloud cuckoo land.

Go to the source. I called Dillon recently concerning some problems with a powder system that does not use the measure. The tech rep did back flips to get the problem resolved. We were sorting through a mishmash of parts from a large buy of second hand reloading gear. Sure Dillon's appear expensive. Twenty years from now the cost of that machine will look very different.