Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Title
    Administrator

Veterans Giveaway Press, Dies, Book, Brass, etc!!

We have our winner!!! Skyrider, thank you for your service!!
    I will PM you for your proof of service and Mailing info!!

First off, thank you to everyone who has served, or is currently serving in the Armed Forces!!

This giveaway is on behalf of one of our members who is also a Veteran!!

PLEASE only enter if you NEED this package to start loading. Those not in need, please let it go to someone in need!!

Lyman reloading Manual
    Lee Turret Press
    45acp Dies
    Lee 223 Dies
    Brass for both calibers
    Lee Press Mounted Priming System

To enter you must post:

Your REAL name, not just screen name (You can message it to me if you don't want your name here)

Your Branch and Years of Service

The reason you NEED this package, such as current set up, etc. Just a reason you can really use this awesome donation will do.

I will post the winner here on Friday at 12PM Pacific time Friday. The winner will have until Monday to PM me with the needed proof of service, address, etc, or it goes to someone else.
    57096979_1559965750803709_3137628529198366720_n.jpg
    57348234_683009655489762_260327725976256512_n.jpg57019603_339699980235286_7219251042825797632_n.jpg57204008_326116421436253_906285782182920192_n.jpg

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    I dont need these things...from 1 vet to another, thank you for your service and hope this goes to someone who really needs it

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Robert hall 90-94 inhierted my dads pistol .45 9mm ar15 but he wasnt around long enough to enjoy or reload it. One the few guns i didnt get screwed on when passed away. And sister screws with set up that was dads. Given guns left to me to her kids. Not got much that wasnt screwed over by family when he passed.thats what i say in pubic.wes unfortunately listen to me vent on this. Sorry wes and thanks same time

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future

Title
    Premium Member
    Man thats a great thing this member is doing, this old army scout says great job.

Title
    Lucas Swihart US Army 2003-2010

I'm just starting out and on a fixed income with a family so getting things has been long going and tough to say the least. This would go a looong way to help me. To the veteran that made this possible you sure are awesome!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommitch View Post
    I dont need these things...from 1 vet to another, thank you for your service and hope this goes to someone who really needs it

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    What this gentleman said. This is awesome and best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Title
    I would love to have this, James Graham

Title
    Danny Mason USN 87-90 I have been lurking on the FB page for awhile. I really want to get into reloading, but honestly I don't really know much about it, and frankly I don't know anyone close by that could help me get started. Thank you for the opportunity win or lose.

Title
    I'd like to nominate a veteran.

I'll PM his real name.

He was active duty Marine Corps in the mid 90s. He's got 8 kids from adult to toddler but would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

He currently does not have any reloading equipment but comes to my house to reload for his .1911 so the .45 dies and brass would be put to good use. When he comes to the range with me, he'll help pick up lead that we melt down and recast into bullets for his gun too. He knows how to reload and it would be awesome for him to have his own set-up that he could use whenever he wants. He works nights and I work days so we don't have a lot of overlap for him to come over.

Title
    Brad Patterson I’m a USMC vet served honorably 2006-2011. I want to get into reloading for myself for shooting both target and plinking. Limited ability to shoot a lot or high dollar ammo for long range practice and this would help make ammo more readily available cost-wise. This would also help keep myself occupied in a more therapeutic way keeping my brain and hands busy. I would like to thank all those who made this opportunity possibly and wish everyone luck for the give away.
    R/s
    Brad