Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Title
    Eric Poynter
    USAF 2005-2011

I carry my 1911 as a backup weapon a lot while I'm on duty as a police officer. Also have an SBR AR work issued I carry on duty. I could really use this as I shoot both calibers a lot to stay proficient in my shooting. Having 5 kids makes it hard on police pay to purchase this stuff. Thanks for all the support given to Vets!

Title
    No problem!! Just here to help my fellow reloaders and service members

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Wagner View Post
    I hope I'm doing this correctly,
    My name is Bob Wagner, I'm active duty Air Force 1998-present (stationed at McConnell AFB KS). I was blessed with a new job which introduced a great mentor. This mentor introduced me to reloading and joy it brings. He has shown me what to buy and how to use it. So far, I've purchased a 9mm die set, powder measure, scale and tumbler; my mentor has given me his lee turret press and a hand primer. I'm just getting started and am building my station to really get the addiction going! Thank you Adrian Holland for showing me this site, I know I'll be using all the comments and knowledge in my endeavors!!!

An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Jason eason army 1990

Title
    Premium Member
    I am entering for a buddy that does not have the app

John street USARMY. 85-87 service connected disabled veteran. He reloads with me and I have taught him the trade and he is hooked. He would love to be able to reload at his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title

Additional info

If I'm lucky enough to receive this, I will hand down the press (and other items) to a military member who will take on this amazing hobby!

=Robert Wagner;23008]I hope I'm doing this correctly,
    My name is Bob Wagner, I'm active duty Air Force 1998-present (stationed at McConnell AFB KS). I was blessed with a new job which introduced a great mentor. This mentor introduced me to reloading and joy it brings. He has shown me what to buy and how to use it. So far, I've purchased a 9mm die set, powder measure, scale and tumbler; my mentor has given me his lee turret press and a hand primer. I'm just getting started and am building my station to really get the addiction going! Thank you Adrian Holland for showing me this site, I know I'll be using all the comments and knowledge in my endeavors!!![/QUOTE]

Title
    James Richardson
    Army: 2010-2016

My old Lee press was stolen during my last move back to Alabama from the Army at Ft Polk, LA. Currently in college and can't afford a new press

Title
    John Butterfield USAF 2011-Present

I would like to start reloading and was introduced by my father in law who also invited me to this forum. I currently own a Kimber 1911 45 ACP and plan on getting a 223 in the near future so this would be an awesome kit for me to start and grow.

Title
    Premium Member
    My name is Joseph Kaitschuck and I am a disabled Army combat veteran. I was in the Army from 2001 until 2009 including a 15 month deployment to Iraq in 2003-2004. I have been reading the threads on FB and learning a lot. I have been wanting to start reloading but I have yet to do so. So this would give me a great start on my way. I have been creating some space in my garage with a work bench for when I am able to get started.

Title
    Larry Tidwell
    USAF 91 - 00

Title
    My name is Scott Andrews USMC 92-05 I am putting in for a friend, Frank US army 80's. He is currently out of work and we were just talking about him getting into reloading for 45, 40, 9mm and 5.56