Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Title
    Anthony Easterday
    USAF 2006 - Current
    I have been looking and seriously contemplating getting into reloading. I already have the .45 and getting the .223 would give me a reason to buy another gun. I appreciate everything you guys do for us!!

Title
    Premium Member
    Don Connell
    US Army 1978-1989
    I have a die set for 9mm but nothing for my 45 ACP and 223 yet. I di have a Rock Chucker press, never used yet. Need to start reloading (reorganizing the garage right now after a burst hot water heater).
    Thanks for the great giveaway.

Title
    Premium Member
    Dane Pullen, USAF 6 years

I could really use the reloading manual. Because when I inherited my grandfathers reloading equipment,these books are out of date. Not to say the info is now wrong, but powders have been updated and changed, calibers like 300AAC aren’t in them. And I just haven’t purchased a new book yet

Title
    Premium Member
    Keith Craft USN. 1981-2009.
    These are the two calibers we shoot most. The Lee Turret would be an upgrade to the single green press I have.

Title
    Matt Ellis Army 95-04
    Time to rebuild after the camp fire

Title
    Premium Member
    Shawn Clevenger, USAF 1991-1999, my buddy has been teaching me the basics and I’m really wanting to get this hobby going..thank you for recognizing veterans and the great deals on the app

Title
    I hope I'm doing this correctly,
    My name is Bob Wagner, I'm active duty Air Force 1998-present (stationed at McConnell AFB KS). I was blessed with a new job which introduced a great mentor. This mentor introduced me to reloading and joy it brings. He has shown me what to buy and how to use it. So far, I've purchased a 9mm die set, powder measure, scale and tumbler; my mentor has given me his lee turret press and a hand primer. I'm just getting started and am building my station to really get the addiction going! Thank you Adrian Holland for showing me this site, I know I'll be using all the comments and knowledge in my endeavors!!!

Title
    Larry McKenna
    USAF PJ. 1968 - 1980

Looking to get into reloading as therapy mostly, and to save money. Thanks for this opportunity.

Title
    I don't need any of this, however, best of luck to the lucky winner.

Title
    Premium Member
    Brandon Gregorio, USMC 2009 medically discharged after 1 year.

I have been wanting to get into reloading, but currently unable to find the funds to get started. This would most definitely help me to start!