Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper Electronic Powder Scale and Dispenser

Title
    I had a Scheel's Powder Dispenser that I've used for several years with good results. I went to use it a couple weeks ago and it was drifting like crazy...swings of nearly 2 grains. I returned it (lifetime warranty through Scheel's). Unfortunately, they don't make/carry them anymore. However, they did offer to swap it out for something they did have in stock. I was really on the fence between the RCBC Chargemaster Lite and the FA Intellidropper. Initial reviews on the FA were good, but ultimately I went with the Chargemaster Lite, and I'm very happy that I did. Fast, accurate, and easy to use. Not as "full-featured" as the Chargemaster (or my Scheel's model, for that matter), in that I can't program the speed curves for a specific powder type, but even with a stick powder like H4350, the Lite does a great job...even without the "straw mod" that greatly improved the original Chargemaster. The Lite has a fluted tube that does a very good job of not over-throwing powder at the final slow trickle stage. Very happy with the RCBS!

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cynjon View Post
    I had a Scheel's Powder Dispenser that I've used for several years with good results. I went to use it a couple weeks ago and it was drifting like crazy...swings of nearly 2 grains. I returned it (lifetime warranty through Scheel's). Unfortunately, they don't make/carry them anymore. However, they did offer to swap it out for something they did have in stock. I was really on the fence between the RCBC Chargemaster Lite and the FA Intellidropper. Initial reviews on the FA were good, but ultimately I went with the Chargemaster Lite, and I'm very happy that I did. Fast, accurate, and easy to use. Not as "full-featured" as the Chargemaster (or my Scheel's model, for that matter), in that I can't program the speed curves for a specific powder type, but even with a stick powder like H4350, the Lite does a great job...even without the "straw mod" that greatly improved the original Chargemaster. The Lite has a fluted tube that does a very good job of not over-throwing powder at the final slow trickle stage. Very happy with the RCBS!
    Good to know. Thanks for your feedback. I'm going to get the RCBS chargemaster lite.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks for the update! This is why I stay old fashion. Cheaper and you don’t have to deal with this BS

An armed society is a polite society