Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Seeking donations

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I am the chairman of the Mid-Valley Oregon Friends of NRA. For those unfamiliar with the FNRA we are the non-political arm of the NRA Foundation. Our money goes directly to the shooting sports, like 4H, JROTC/ROTC (to name a couple of examples). Oregon just granted out over $350k to Oregon based shooting sports and another $30k in college scholarships to graduating senior high school students.
    What I am looking for are donations (or links to vendors that WILL donate) for our banquet coming up on April 27th in Albany Oregon at the Linn County Fairgrounds. I was looking for 80% lowers with jig. However anything is appreciated. We can accept FFL controlled items provided they are shipped or delivered to our FFL in Albany.
    All donations are tax deductible and I will provide a tax receipt via postal mail or email (whichever the donor prefers).
    I thank you all in advance