Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Like New Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50mm VHS-4310 MRAD VMR1 Reticle

For Sale: Like New Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50mm VHS-4310 MRAD VMR1 Reticle

Price: $600 w/ USPS Priority Shipping included

Originally bought to sit on top of my 6.5 Creed Rem 700 for getting into beginner PRS. I used it one range day putting less than 50 rounds through it. I then took it off and boxed it up and picked up an Athlon instead to replace it. I no longer have a need for it. It’s in like new shape, only mounted once on Sig Sauer Alpha rings. Shipping is included in the price.

Comes with: Scope, original box, original sunshade, original cap protectors, included documentation, all pictured items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Jet curious, which Athlon did you go with?

Title
    Premium Member

Like New Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50mm VHS-4310 MRAD VMR1 Reticle

Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    Jet curious, which Athlon did you go with?
    Ares BTR version 2(latest version with screw top zero stop rather than triple Allen screw turrets) and it’s FREAKING fantastic. Edit: Aaron had a sale of $300 off for the Month of March so I snatched up this scope for around the mid $500’s.

Got it from Aaron Michaud who’s an Athlon dealer and is basically a Wes Sage if The Athlon scope world. The transaction was super simple, quick and FAST! Had the scope from OK to FL in 2 days and he communicated the whole way through.

Printed this 1/2 MOA group out of a stock Rem 700 6.5 Creed with a compromise sitting position on a concrete table(unloaded bipod)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Nice. I was trying to decide between a similar vortex or an Argos 6-24 mil, but my budget decided that I should go for the Argos.

I haven’t had a chance to shoot with it yet, but it seems like a decent scope for what I paid for it.