Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BS Express Annealer

Video Link-
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1329...662184867</a>372F8116A-0A5C-4EF6-BD8A-294F91724A79.jpeg67017CDE-E88F-4DED-AF0C-3CC9E1C43179.jpegNew annealer entering the market. Have sold machines local that are working very well so my business partner and I are looking to expand. Main housing is 16ga stainless steel with aluminum wheels and rails, built to last. Speed controller with digital readout makes adjustments easy and repeatable. Anneals brass from 223 up to 300 win mag with only very slight adjustments needed to the rail. Included is a case bump out attachment to do 300 blackout or other short casings. Also available is an additional wheel to do wider/larger cases such as 300 wsm up to 338 lapua for an additional $20 added to order or $25 shipped if you decide you want it later. Comes with pencil torch tip and pan to catch brass, only thing extra needed is a gas bottle and you are ready to anneal. Pricing is $245 local pickup( Mifflinburg PA,17844) or $265 shipped to your door(50 states) message for quote on international purchase.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by BS Express Annealer; 07-26-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Contact bsexpressannealer@gmail.com or 5707652689 for questions and more information.

Last edited by BS Express Annealer; 03-30-2019 at 01:43 AM.

Title
    Premium Member
    I see the notch in the top circle to pick up the brass and drop down into the flame but what kicks it out since there is not notch in the second wheel?

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

I am trying to get a video uploaded. Will be on Facebook as well hopefully soon to see it in action. The gate opens and brass drops out.

Link at top.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Express Annealer View Post
    Link at top.
    post the link again - it does not seem to work. and I am interested I sent you a PM

Title
    Premium Member
    ok... the link brings you Sages backup - then on the left hand side click on videos... you will find it there

Title
    Premium Member
    Any other way besides facebook to see it? not a fakebook fan here!

Email bsexpressannealer@gmail.com or text 5707652689 and I can get the video to you or anyone ASAP.

Title
    Premium Member
    Looks like a good deal. I'll be keeping it in mind as I've been toying with buying one for a while, just cannot justify it yet.

“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell