Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adult Lego kit!

Title
    Premium Member
    Sorry for the delay in posting, got really busy with work and family so haven't had time to keep up. Here are some pics as requested. Took it to the range yesterday on lunch break to get it sighted in on paper and test function. Everything worked smooth & flawlessly. I shot a 10 rd group using some 62gr FMJBT plinking rounds I had loaded up for another rifle so I didn't expect much since it wasn't loaded for this one's chamber. It still produced roughly a 1 inch 10 shot group. Load development will start this weekend if the weather holds up. Will put better glass on it later this year, but for now this will do.. got vacation coming up so need to have some cash flow for that lol.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

"Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCoyote View Post
    Sorry for the delay in posting, got really busy with work and family so haven't had time to keep up. Here are some pics as requested. Took it to the range yesterday on lunch break to get it sighted in on paper and test function. Everything worked smooth & flawlessly. I shot a 10 rd group using some 62gr FMJBT plinking rounds I had loaded up for another rifle so I didn't expect much since it wasn't loaded for this one's chamber. It still produced roughly a 1 inch 10 shot group. Load development will start this weekend if the weather holds up. Will put better glass on it later this year, but for now this will do.. got vacation coming up so need to have some cash flow for that lol.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    Very nice!!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Thank you sir!

"Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG

Title
    Premium Member
    Excellent. Nice looking unloader dude!

Title
    Thank you sir!
    You're welcome!! I'm still waiting on my other lower parts kit... Palmetto State Armory takes their sweet ass time.

Title
    Premium Member
    Finally had a chance to try some of the new LC17 Nickel brass I got from Wes. Sadly he doesn't carry the Nosler 60gr BT Varmints, so had to order some from somewhere else. These have been the only Nosler bullets I've ever gotten to shoot decently. Loaded them up with some Fed 205M primers, AR Comp powder, and a light crimp. The brass only needed trimming, neck sizing to remove the dings, and wet tumbling. I can only imagine the 77smk will shoot slightly better as they always do in every AR I've ever owned. For now, these will be for coyote since that is what I built it for.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Title
    Finally had a chance to try some of the new LC17 Nickel brass I got from Wes. Sadly he doesn't carry the Nosler 60gr BT Varmints, so had to order some from somewhere else. These have been the only Nosler bullets I've ever gotten to shoot decently. Loaded them up with some Fed 205M primers, AR Comp powder, and a light crimp. The brass only needed trimming, neck sizing to remove the dings, and wet tumbling. I can only imagine the 77smk will shoot slightly better as they always do in every AR I've ever owned. For now, these will be for coyote since that is what I built it for.

1.jpg

2.jpg
    Nice shootin!

An armed society is a polite society

Title

1.jpg

2.jpg
    Very nice!!

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    Nice shootin!
    Thanks! It will do as far as gas guns go lol.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CodySPowell View Post
    Very nice!!

Thanks! Have you had time for load development in yours yet?